We are looking for an EXPERIENCED BREAKFAST CHEF to join our kitchen team in a bustling cafe in Ringsend D4!
Foodgame is a busy local cafe that does a thriving trade in breakfast and lunch. We pride ourselves on great food, making everything in house, speed, providing a welcome for both staff and customers and of course, good food and quality coffee! We are open 8am -3:30pm and the team is 4-5 on any given day. You will be part of a kitchen team of 3.
- Cooking breakfast
- Prep for lunch and the following day
- Making cakes and scones
- Placing orders and managing stock
- Be responsibility for a clean kitchen
- Maintain HAACP standards
- Help other team members throughout the day when needed
- Flexibility to work weekends and weekdays
The Right Candidate:
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a busy cafe kitchen is essential
- Experience cooking breakfast/brunch
- Experience placing and managing product orders
- Able to work alone and in a team
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communicator
- Experience and willingness to take direction.
- Process aware
- Ability to use initiative
- Takes pride in a clean work space
- Sound, outgoing and willing to be part of the welcome in the cafe.
- Preference for a non smoker.
Please include your CV and cover letter with your application letting us know,
How much experience you have as a kitchen chef.
Where you have previously worked?
What attracts you to working at Foodgame?