Be the heart and soul of a catered chalet, welcoming guests from the moment they step into resort until their holiday comes to an end.
You'll prepare and serve food to your weekly guests and work either individually or as part of a team depending on the size of chalet. Live and work in one of the top snow-sure ski resorts in the Alps, where you can ski or snowboard almost every day of the week!
Chalet Host positions run from November 2020 until mid-April 2021 so you should be available to work throughout this period.
• Provide breakfasts, afternoon teas and evening meals for guests in accordance with dietary requirements and the Skiworld six-day set menu plan, including aperitifs, canapés, packed lunches and a cheese board where applicable.
• Ensure the chalet is kept clean and tidy and that health and hygiene standards are met throughout the season.
• Act as a source of information for guests and be the first point of contact for any guest queries, providing a high level of customer service at all times including carrying out a weekly welcome speech for new guests and issuing lift passes and ski hire/ski school vouchers as applicable.
• Charismatic and confident
• A problem-solver
• A great team player
• Excellent customer service & interpersonal skills
• Previous cooking experience (formal qualifications not required)
• Excellent organisational skills
• A flexible, hands-on and proactive approach
The Skiworld season staff employment package includes:
- Access to a season ski lift pass
- Ski or snowboard equipment for the season
- Insurance which covers off piste
- Return travel from the UK
- Holiday Pay
- Up to 10% holiday discount for friends and family (subject to terms and conditions)
- Performance related incentives (certain management roles only)
- Sales commission (certain sales roles only)
- Monthly salary (NONE of which is withheld during the season)
- Loads of exclusive Skiworld staff discount with top ski brands