Jobs for Cooks
Assistant Chef for Glin Castle
- Assistant Chef for Glin Castle
- Glin Castle
We have a lovely position available here at Glin Castle in Glin Co Limerick
- Assist the head chef in the preparation of cold/hot/pastry work during the course of the day.
- Preparation of raw fish and meat.
- Preparation of sauce/soups.
- Basic skills in preparing desserts/pastries.
- Use the initiative in the absence of chef to run the kitchen efficiently, with prompt service for dinner and lunch.
- Ensure food served is to a set standard.
- Bring some creativity and flair to the kitchen.
- Good interpersonal skills (no divas, please), and treat all other staff members respectfully.
- Punctuality is key.
We have a great team where the kitchen runs well, without stress, and we want this ethos in any new staff member.
- Qualifications Requested
Marie Therese Costelloe
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Mar 8, 2023