Jobs for Cooks
Cook in family house on beautiful estate in Donegal for 2 weeks in August 2023
- Cook in family house on beautiful estate in Donegal for 2 weeks in August 2023
- Diana and Donald Franklin
We are looking for a self-motivated friendly person to cook for us during the last two weeks of August 2023 in a large slightly rundown house in a beautiful estate in Donegal.
There will be all ages staying in the house- 10-12 people or less. (Different numbers on different days).
We would like
- mainly fish and vegetarian food.....
- home-made soup, bread and cheese and
- salad for lunch and a
- fish or vegetarian supper and a
- dessert in the evening.
- Home made cake/ biscuits for tea.
There is a large kitchen garden with lots of fresh fruit and vegetables. There is an aga and a gas cooker and a microwave in the large old fashioned kitchen. There would be a cleaner in the house most days for a few hours. You would need to be happy to wash up and load and empty the dishwasher and keep the kitchen clean and tidy.
Please look at the website for photos of the property:
Glenallahouse.com. password: Blenheim49
- Qualifications Requested
- Competence and confidence in preparing meals for a group of people. Self motivated and friendly
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Apr 18, 2023