Jobs for Cooks
Fabulous chef and chalet host in private chalet in Méribel for next winter!
- Fabulous chef and chalet host in private chalet in Méribel for next winter!
- Janie Wentworth-Stanley
I am already recruiting (early bird catches the worm etc! ) for a wonderful chef and chalet host to come and work for me in my chalet in Méribel next winter.
Timeline will be around 18th December until end of April.
The chalet is entirely privately owned and managed by myself, although I do rent it out to guests when I am not there. It is generally full for the whole season, so I need very responsible people to look after it in my absence and keep it clean (which is the hosts job).
The chef should produce great Ballymaloe standard of cuisine and be prepared to do
- breakfast, tea cakes and up to a 3 course dinner and canapés.
- Lunch is sometimes required by guests and if so this would be left as a buffet by the chef, (you would not be required to be present but must be happy to prepare).
- An additional salary payment would be made per lunchtime requirement. Chalet sleeps 10 guests in five bedrooms.
The candidates should be self employed. Please do get in touch regarding salaries etc for a six day week. Accommodation in the chalet.
- Qualifications Requested
- A good standard of cheffing is required for this role and a good standard of responsibility for the chalet host. You must come as a couple as the accommodation is for two people sharing.
+44 7766 910442
- Salary expectation
- Weekly negotiable for both chef and host
- Starting Date
- around 18th December
- May 2, 2023