Jobs for Cooks
Teacher required for Ballymaloe Cookery School
Ballymaloe Cookery School, Shanagarry, Co. Cork. Ireland
- Teacher required for Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Ballymaloe Cookery School
We are currently accepting applications for a teacher. This position can be full time or part time. Successful applicant will be teaching our students in the kitchens and working with other staff members to get ingredients ready for teaching sessions.
If you have the right experience and fancy a change, please send your CV and a cover letter to Florrie on email@example.com. If you think someone you know would be interested in this position, please forward on the email.
We are looking for someone who:
- ideally has attended our 12 Week Certificate Course
- and/or has industry experience working in restaurant, cafe or catering company producing high quality food with the best ingredients.
- works well in a team
- is used to a high pressure environment
- enjoys the challenge and excitement of a fast paced dynamic workplace
- may already have some teaching experience
Salary will be based on experience and ability.
Some Benefits of the Job
- Day Time Only
- Weekdays Only (an occassional Saturday)
- See your students blossom
- Teach different Recipes every day.
- Work with some of the worlds top chefs when they visit us.
If you think someone you know would be interested in this position, please forward on the email.
We are happy to accept applications from people outside Ireland, UK and the EU, but you will need to already have a working visa for Ireland or the EU. Unfortuantely, we will not be able to help with applying for a visa.
We are able to offer accommodation to the successful candidate if required.
Email Florrie on firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV.
Please contact us if you would like to be considered.
- Qualifications Requested
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Sep 14, 2023