Jobs for Cooks
Cook/Chef wanted for busy Deli/Bakery in Cork
Rochestown Road, Cork
- Cook/Chef wanted for busy Deli/Bakery in Cork
- The Cinnamon Cottage
We are expanding our team and are looking for enthusiastic, personable, full/part-time chefs/cooks to join our family run delicatessen and bakery, located just off the Rochestown Road.
The Cinnamon Cottage has been an established deli/bakery for 24 years.
We pride ourselves on using fresh, local ingredients to make
- delicious homemade meals,
- sides, salads,
- breads and cakes.
We are looking for a chef/cook with a minimum of 2 years kitchen experience, plus formal training, who can work well in an intimate team. Our new team member will work alongside our head chef and share responsibility for preparing homemade salads, sides and dinners using fresh ingredients on a daily basis.
Some of the main requirements of the role include:
- Manage stock and place daily orders
- Have excellent attention to detail and organisation kills
- Deliver a high standard of cooking on a daily basis
- Help design and develop new dishes seasonally
- Have a high level of hygiene and cleanliness, including up-to-date HACCP training.
Working hours are very favourable, social and do not include nights. The right candidate will be offered many opportunities to develop their skills by taking on more responsibilities and help develop new menus.
If this role sounds like your ideal job, please email us your CV and cover letter and we will be in touch to organise an interview.
- Qualifications Requested
- Minimum 2 years experience. HACCP and Manual Handling Training Ballymaloe 12 week course or similar professional training
- Salary expectation
- Competitive/Negotiable depending on experience
- Starting Date