Jobs for Cooks
Full Time and Part time Teaching positions at Ballymaloe Cookery School
Ballymaloe Cookery School, Shanagarry, Cork
- Full Time and Part time Teaching positions at Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Ballymaloe Cookery School
Ballymaloe Cookery School is accepting applications for a teacher and demonstration assistant. This position is full time. Successful applicant will be assisting with demonstrations with our existing staff.
If you have the right experience and fancy a change, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com. If you think someone you know would be interested in this position, please forward on the email.
We are looking for someone who:
- Ideally has attended our 12 Week Certificate Course
- and/or has industry experience working in restaurant, cafe or catering company producing high quality food with the best ingredients.
- works well in a team
- is used to a high pressure environment
- enjoys the challenge and excitement of a faced paced dynamic workplace
- may have some teaching experience
- Salary will be based on experience and ability.
Some Benefits of the Job
- Day Time Only
- Weekdays Only (an occassional Saturday)
- See your students blossom
- Different Recipes every day.
If you think someone you know would be interested in this position, please forward on the email.
A working visa for Ireland, UK or the EU is required. We will not be able to help with applying for a visa.
We may be able to offer accommodation to the successful candidate.
Email Toby on firstname.lastname@example.org with cover letter and CV.
Please contact us if you would like to be considered.
Best Wishes from Everyone at Ballymaloe Cookery School
- Qualifications Requested
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Early September