Jobs for Cooks
Full Time Cafe Chef
81 Morehampton Road, Donnybrook, Dublin 4
- Full Time Cafe Chef
- Happy Out Donnybrook
Happy Out is a vibrant, quality-driven café in the heart of Donnybrook. As well as exceptional coffee and customer service, our food is one of our major focuses. On the weekends, we have just launched an adventurous new brunch menu taking inspiration from around the world. While during the week, we are offering a full breakfast menu as well as our well known selection of toasties.
We are looking for a bright, motivated chef to join our team. The role will involve:
- Working on the hobs for the breakfast and brunch service.
- Preparing the ingredients for the toasties.
- Preparing food for the weekend brunch menu
- Ensuring all HACCP standards are kept
- Maintaining a clean work area
- Drinking delicious coffees
- Having a good time, making good food with a great crew!
While experience is preferred, this position would also be ideal for an enthusiastic and passionate young chef looking for a path into the industry. We are offering the training needed to develop solid skills and knowledge in a challenging kitchen environment, as well an opportunity to progress within the company over time.
English is essential for this role
- Qualifications Requested
- 1 years experience minimum Keen interest in brunch/breakfast food is a must
- Salary expectation
- 12.50 per hour
- Starting Date
Qualified cook required for family in mid norfolk
Sous Chef/Chef de partie for busy friendly pub in Rural Shropshire attached to holistic farm
Chef for family in Dublin
Chalet Cook/Host/Drivers in Beautiful Chatel, Portes du Soleil