Jobs for Cooks
Seasonal Chef for 'As One' in Dublin 2
As One 13-18 City Quay Dublin 2, D02 ED70
- Seasonal Chef for 'As One' in Dublin 2
- As One
Seasonal Chef – As One Cafè @asonefood | www.asone.ie
Day Time Hours in Dublin 2 | 45-hour week full time contract | 2 days off.
Opening Hours: Mon-Friday 07:30 – 3:30pm | Saturday 10:30 – 3:30pm | Sunday Closed.
We have an exciting position available for a young creative chef who wants to work with real food, who has a genuine love of food and an understanding when working with fresh, local and seasonal produce. With over 18 organic growers and makers on our list, our sourcing goes deeper, and we want a chef who can appreciate the work that goes into this. We stand out from the rest, and we are proud to showcase the best ingredients from around the country.
Please visit our community page on our website to see more. We have a very well-structured kitchen and procedures in place which focus of efficiency, waste reduction and creating exciting dishes. We are always trying to innovate and focus on learning new ways to create the best possible dish for our customers. This is an exciting opportunity to join a young, dynamic team committed to a better lifestyle for our customers and staff.
What you can expect in joining our team;
- Access to organic produce from finest local growers in the country. We only use the very best.
- Respectful and well organised kitchen with structures in place to make you concentrate on the key areas.
- Great working hours with a focus on work life balance. Morning to afternoon shifts. 45 hours max a week.
- Working in a kitchen than is outstanding for many different reasons. All the equipment you need to create, high ceilings, and a large spacious area.
- Food is provided for lunches to keep you motivated and working hard throughout the day.
- Opportunity to be part of a team that works in all types of onsite events.
- We build strong relationships with our teams and value their input.
- Access to fitness classes for free.
- Tips for each staff member.
Key Areas of Experience:
• Basics understanding of a kitchen.
• Ability to showcase available local and seasonal ingredients.
• Energetic and innovative
• Hard Working
A piece about As One:
We as individuals have the power to make help the environment thrive, simply by the way we eat. We need to see the real value of food; its connection with nature, and the impact this has on taste, on nutrition, on people’s bodies and on the environment. This is all at no extra cost.
Sourcing that goes deeper. We work with growers that share our philosophy of prioritising flavour in their growing, and we have a unique ability to build relationships based on trust and a common vision. Our food is food for purpose which benefits our customers, and our ingredients, dishes and products are aimed towards this. All menu elements will be prepared in house from root to plate.
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org if you think the above is something that interests you. I am available at any time to speak if you would like to call me on 0861601576.
- Qualifications Requested
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a busy kitchen is desirable, graduate of culinary arts or cookery school is also a bonus.
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Early Jan
- Dec 28, 2021
Cook for busy store producing home cooked meals to go
Chef de Partie for farm to table restaurant situated within a walled garden. Birmingham, England
Chef for Private Household in Dublin 4
Cooks for Dining Room on North West Coast of Scotland
Senior Chef / Manager - Boutique Property