Jobs for Cooks
Chef de Partie - Bib Gourmand Pub West Sussex
The Hollist Arms, Lodsworth, West Sussex
- Chef de Partie - Bib Gourmand Pub West Sussex
- The Hollist Arms
BIB GOURMAND & TOP 10 INSPECTOR'S CHOICE - MICHELIN GUIDE 2022
The Times - 'Top 30 Best Sunday Lunches' and 'Top 25 Romantic Restaurants'
'A picturesque village plays host to this pretty stone-built pub which comes with a pared-down, shabby-chic interior and a popular terrace. The appealing daily menu offers a good range of traditional dishes at a great price. Cooking has a fresh, unfussy style and Mediterranean overtones.' Michelin Guide 2022
The Hollist Arms prides itself on serving thoughtful renditions of classic dishes made from carefully sourced ingredients, with a pinch of continental know how. Think of it as modern British cuisine, with a passport.
Lodsworth is a quiet village between the towns of Midhurst and Petworth. We are looking for a Chef run a section of the kitchen.
Full of character with roaring fires, old beams and a cosy snug, the Hollist is a friendly and welcoming country pub.
Alongside an interesting wine list we offer a great selection of beers including local ales, and our menu is simple; using good seasonal produce with an emphasis on quality local ingredients.
It's simple The Hollist Arms is what a pub should be. Good food and drink with great people behind the bar and in the kitchen. A casual, good value approach to dining using top quality ingredients is what we strive to deliver everyday.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be able to plan and organise the daily running of a section
- Enjoy the charms of simple, rustic cooking drawing on influences from France, Italy and Spain (as well as further afield)
- Have the flexibility to adjust menus on a daily basis dependant on what's best
- Work with highly experienced management from a Michelin starred background
- Use the best suppliers in the country
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Enjoy food served in a prompt unfussy way
- Qualifications Requested
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Jun 9, 2022