Jobs for Cooks
Chef de Partie required for Busy Pub in Derby County.
The Duncombe Arms, Main Street,Ellastone, Ashbourne, DE6 2GW,UK
- Chef de Partie required for Busy Pub in Derby County.
- The Duncombe Arms Ltd
The applicant should have the necessary qualifications for the role Chef De Partie .
The Duncombe Arms is a busy pub with rooms(10) serving 700-900 covers a week.
In the 10 years since we opened the pub with have won much accliam and hold a Bib Gourmand and 2 AA rosettes. We also finished in the top 50 Estrella Pub Awards.
The Applicant if successful will be working in a team of seven under the supervision of the Head Chef.
City & Guilds 706/1 | 706/2 Catering
- NVQ Level 2
- Level 1 and 2 Food Safety Awards
- Minimum 1 years relevant experience
- Awareness of manual handling techniques
- Awareness of Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations (COSHH) and chemical safety
- Experience of kitchen equipment
- Experience of dangerous equipment such as knives
- Understandable level of English spoken and written
- Qualifications Requested
- Salary expectation
- Starting Date
- Jun 22, 2022
Passionate and Able Cook required for Equestrian Farm and Camp
Chef for Cork City Catering Company
Pastry Chef for Cork City Delicatessan
Sous Chef for Restaurant in Phibsboro in Dublin
Easy going chef for a large group of family/friends one week in August Roundstone Co .Galway